. What's even better than replacing disposable drinking containers with a reusable one? Drinking from Stanley's recycled tumbler, of course! The tumbler is made of BPA-free eCycle® recycled polypropylene
and can be recycled at the end of its extremely long life.
- Recycled and recyclable
- Double-wall insulation
- Made with Stanley's eCycle® mix of recycled composite
- Contains 100% recycled polypropylene of which 25% is post consumer content
- Can be recycled at facilities that collect and recycle  plastics
- Beyond reusable
- 360° drink-through lid so you don't have to line up an opening
- Bike-cage and car-cup compatible
- Height: 8-½"
- Diameter: 3"
- Capacity: 16 fl.oz.
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Material: BPA-free eCycle® recycled polypropylene
- Care: Hand wash only
- Made in China