Closeouts. A unique self-basting lid sets Staub's 5-quart oval cocotte apart in the kitchen; special spikes on the lid's underside foster a continuous natural basting cycle, transferring the flavor directly back to the food and not down the sides.
- A family-owned company, Staub cookware can be used safely on a variety of heat sources and transfers seamlessly from oven to table
- Trusted by both professional chefs and home cooks alike for its exceptional durability and premium performance
- Each piece is made from a one-time-use sand mold, so each absorbs the enamel coating in a unique way
- Matte black interior glaze resists scratching and develops non-stick qualities over time
- Smooth, enamel-coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Freezer and oven safe
- Dimensions: 11-3/8"
- Height with lid: 6-1/4"
- Width with handles: 14"
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Weight: 12 lb. 4 oz.
- Material: Cast iron
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in France
Average Rating based on 3 reviews
Reviewed by Aaron Bewareon from Nipomo, CA on Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Reviewed by Jeanne from Idaho from Idaho on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Reviewed by NYer from NYC on Tuesday, December 20, 2011
- Best Uses: Stove to oven
- Pros: Great looking, QUALITY PRODUCT