Average Rating based on 3 reviews 3.333333 0 5
Reviewed by Nannerdoc from Atlanta on Tuesday, January 3, 2012This coat is exactly what I've been looking for this fall. I wanted a down coat that was warm, but didn't make me feel like the Michelin man! I initially thought it wouldn't be very warm, as it is very light and seemed flat out of the box---I wore it out yesterday in 40 degree weather with high winds, and I felt quite toasty with only a light shirt on underneath. The cover is a shiny black ( that I like a lot). The coat does run big, I had to return for a smaller size. The coat is so light and soft, it feels almost like a soft blanket. I know I'm going to enjoy wearing it!
- Best Uses: Cold windy days at home, Travel to colorado
- Cons: Cold windy weather
- Pros: Stylish, Warm not too bulky styl
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Diane from Reston Virginia on Monday, January 2, 2012I love the coat but I was unable to zip it while wearing it and almost unable to zip it while it was on a hanger.
- Best Uses: Return
- Cons: The zippper
- Pros: Beautiful but don't buy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jamie the housewife from Oxford ms on Friday, December 30, 2011very light in weight
looks good on
- Best Uses: Any day it's cold, Wear out to eat, Wear to soccer games
- Cons: Collar a little big, Color to shiney
- Pros: Fits Well, Looks good on, Really warm