. Perfect for backcountry treks and international travel, SteriPEN's Traveler mini water purifier kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa in a half-liter of water in 48 seconds with a touch of a button.
- Sleek, compact design is ideal for travel
- Tested by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against the US EPA Microbiological Water Purifier Standard
- Received the WQA's Gold Seal, certifying that SteriPEN purifies water safely and effectively
- Purifies a half-liter of water in 48 seconds, and a liter in 90 seconds
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa
- One-button operation
- Auto timer
- Use on any source of clear, fresh water
- Requires two CR123 disposable lithium batteries (not included)
- UV lamp life: 3,000 treatments
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6x1x1-½"
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Material: Composite
- Made in China
- U.S. shipments only
- Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries strongly recommended for optimal performance. May be used in glass, plastic, ceramic or metal containers. Should not be used in quartz containers. SteriPEN should be above 32°F(0°C) before using. Read user manual carefully.