Customer Reviews Of:
Sunice Anika Pants - Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Merging fresh slope style with premium features, Sunice Anika pants look great and keep you performing at the top of your game.
- Cool modern prints join the warmth of Thermolite Plus 80g insulation
- Lavalux water-resistant shell
- Articulated knees for better mobility
- Inner waist adjustment with center back seam allowance for a custom fit
- Tricot handwarmer pockets
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Just below waist
- Ankle zips: 7"
- Inseam: 32" (based on size 10)
- Leg opening: 20"
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Fabric: Polyester shell and lining
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 3.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ski shredder from Golden, CO on Wednesday, April 20, 2011I bought these pants to match a jacket but was disappointed when I recieved them. They were too big in the waist and hips although the length was great! May not be a great fit for someone under 5'8" as the length was longer than most ski pants. The fabric print and construction is amazing. You can tell they are a top of the line pant. You won't be disappointed but make sure you order a size down.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, Great fabric, Great print, Stylish, Well made
- Waist: Feels too big
- Was this a gift?: No