Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Jane of all Trades from Wenatchee WA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Based on 59 reviews:
. The Swiss-Link Russian wool army blanket is crafted of wool for warmth and durability other fibers simply can't deliver.
- Great for camping, hunting and home use
- Heavyweight wool is extremely warm and durable
- Dimensions: 79x57"
- Material: 50% wool, remainder cotton and other natural fibers
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Russian Federation
- These blankets smell heavily of naphthalene due to their storage with mothballs. The blankets have not been chemically treated. Normally, this penetrating odor can be eliminated with two cleanings or simply by airing it out in an open area.