Swix Membrane Split Mittens - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Swix Membrane Split Mittens - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Swix's Membrane Split mittens are all about improved cold-weather performance and comfort. The warm split-mitten design, waterproof breathable membrane, Thinsulate® insulation and Wind Blocker fabric provide the ultimate comfort in frigid, snowy conditions.
Specs about Swix Membrane Split Mittens - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Palm: Synthetic leather
- Fabric: 55% synthetic leather, 20% wind blocker, 15% neoprene, 5% microfleece, 5% other fibers
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Hand wash, hang dry
- Made in Pakistan
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mamarama from Upstate NY on Wednesday, January 23, 2013Hubby lost his favorite split mittens for skiing not long ago. A quality pair at a good price are a bit hard to find. Ordered them on-the-spot when I saw them. He was delighted!!!! They keep his hands warm (he likes them more than conventional five-finger gloves) and they are very good quality. Thanks for the great buy, Sierra!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DFL from Boulder, CO on Monday, November 12, 2012very warm, three finger style allows reasonable dexterity. they seem to run a size small. i ordered mine a size larger (XL) though, and I'm able to wear a thin pair of more dextrous gloves underneath. Love these gloves for biking, hiking, running, winter backpacking, skiiing, etc.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Driving, Hiking/Running
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Good Grip, Warm, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Foshag from Colorado on Sunday, November 11, 2012Great for winter activities. Nordic skiing and running hand stay warm without too much bulk. I am a average sized female and ordered a men's large. Fits great.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking/Running, Running in Cold
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Semicolon1 from Chicago, IL on Wednesday, March 7, 2012Another well-priced, but not particularly effective piece of gear. These are rated to -20F, but they will not keep you warm, even with silk liners, in anything below 30F. Bummer.
- Best Uses: Biking above 30 deg temps
- Cons: Not warm
- Pros: Inexpensive lobster mitts
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dances with Woofs from Schenectady, NY on Friday, March 2, 2012I'm a woman with 8"long hands, but instead of ordering the men's medium, I ordered the large which fit perfectly! The mitts are well- made and warm and will suit my skiing in cold conditions perfectly!
- Best Uses: Can't wait to ski
- Cons: Order a size up
- Pros: Warm and well made, Will suit purpose well