Tall girls you must try this !
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Seamstress from Trexlertown on Monday, December 12, 2011
I can't believe I have found a garment with long enough sleeves. I might actually hem them up; I don't think I've ever done that to a garment in my whole life. The fit of the torso is flattering (I'm 5'7"). Fabric has a soft, comfy feel to it. I would get more use out of a basic color like black or navy, but the purple is nice; it's a very dark purple.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No