I will definitely buy TAOS shoes again
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Shoe Gal from Omaha, NE on Saturday, May 14, 2011
This was a very cute shoe on the foot, I have a wide foot and it fit perfectly. Unfortunately, my little toe wanted to poke out between the two straps and thought that would be uncomfortable for serious walking. It had nothing to do with the shoe, it was my foot. This shoe did not have the arch support that the other TAOS sandal I bought.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish, Very soft
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width