Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Aftershave - Sensitive Skin
About Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Aftershave - Sensitive Skin
Closeouts. Sensitive skin will especially appreciate the allergen-, paraben- and alcohol-free formulation of Taylor of Old Bond Street's Jermyn Street Collection aftershave.
- Fragrance features notes of bergamot, lemon, lime and lavender supported by a heart of geranium, neroli and amber, all resting on a base of musk, patchouli and vanilla
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Free of parabens, allergens and alcohol
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4-3/4x2-1/2x1-1/4"
- Capacity: 100ml (3.5 fl.oz.)
- Material: Glass container
- Made in UK
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Just a Wet Shaver from Virginia on Saturday, August 4, 2012This is the alcohol free aftershave especially formulated for men with sensitive skin. Other TOBS products such as Eton College or St. James do have alcohol. Taylor of Old Bond says the scent is "A modern fresh fougere fragrance with bergamot, lemon, lime and lavender supported by a heart of geranium, neroli and amber resting on a substantive base of musk, patchouli and vanilla. An allergen free fragrance which contains Patchouli oil."
This is a quality product for those looking to step it up just a bit. It is noticeably smooth and effective.
- Best Uses: Aftershave
- Pros: Long Lasting, Soothing
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The big B from Milford from Milford, N.J. on Wednesday, June 20, 2012The spray dispenser didn't work. I had to break it off to get the aftershave out of the container. The after shave is sticky. This stuff shouldn't be sold, it should be thrown away!
- Best Uses: Deoderize your toilet
- Cons: Slimy then turns sticky