. With a stiff 120 flex, freeride-specific shock absorption and a Vibram® outsole that offers traction for hiking the backcountry, Tecnica's Agent 120 ski boots are first-rate backcountry and freeride boots for advanced and expert skiers.
- Best used for backcountry, all-mountain and freeride skiing
- Specific freeride shell offers stiffer flex for a better feel
- Monoinjected Tr polyether shell
- Four micro-adjustable carbon steel buckles
- Removable liner with fleece lining
- Three adjustable-position cuff catches
- One pivoting catch
- Vibram® outsole offers walkability and traction
- Touch-fasten rear spoiler is easily adjustable for personalization
- Compatible with Alpine ISO DIN bindings
- Flex index: 120
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 11 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy