Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Bryson from Northwest on Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Based on 6 reviews:
. Tecnica Agent 90 alpine ski boots are ready to drop off the grid in search of fresh pow or pull some 007-style moves in the terrain park when the mood catches you.
- Triple-density shell construction optimizes flex, fit and comfort
- Dual cuff alignment helps match the shape of the lower leg
- Bi-injected AVS sole for superior shock attenuation
- Plush fleece lining with neoprene toe box
- Four carbon steel micro-adjust buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Removable rear spoiler
- 102mm last accommodates C-E widths
- Flex index: 80-90
- Height: 12”
- Weight: 10 lb. 12 oz. pr.
- Closeouts. Hungary.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide