Customer Reviews Of:
Tecnica Agent AT Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Tecnica Agent AT ski boots take the celebrated Agent chassis and retool it for alpine touring. If you live for backcountry terrain, these boots will supply plenty of power without sacrificing comfort so you can carve big lines all day.
- Triple-density bi-injected polypropylene shell
- UltraFit liner provides a custom fit
- Three micro-adjustable buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Adjustable rear spoiler cushions on hard landings
- Ski-walk switch
- Vibram® hiking outsole
- Flex index: 95
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 8 lb. 6 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Junior from VT on Tuesday, January 18, 2011Great AT boot. Light, warm and easily adjustable.
- Pros: Adjustability, Comfortable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by grock from Golden, CO on Sunday, November 28, 2010After 3 days in the backcountry and 1 day at Vail, I am impressed. The Agent seems to be an all around perfect boot for those that split time between resorts and backcountry. They fall a little short on the climb up (skinning and hiking) because they are not a tongue based boot like Scarpas and Garmonts, so there is not quite as much linear play for steeper climbs. But, they make up for this on the way down, they are very stiff when tightened up and put into ski mode, which is a good thing. I tried several boots before these (garmont adrenalin, garmont endorphin, scarpa hurricane, and black diamond factor). I put these in a similar catagory as the black diamond factor (also a wrap around model vs. tongue), but at a MUCH lower price [...]. Regarding feeling a half size too big...out of the box, they felt a little big, but they are AT boots, so you want some toe play. Put some footbeds in there and bake the shell and you should be good. I didn't find any need to play around with sizing, the chart works well for this one. However, if you are especially picky about having your boots fit really tight, go a 1/2 size smaller. If this is your first AT boot, I would caution you against making them fit too tightly. Remember, you have to hike in these, not just unbuckle and jump on a lift. Great buy!
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Pros: Excels on the ski down
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?: No