Tecnica Phoenix Ski Boots - 100 Air Shell, All Mountain (For Men and Women)
About Tecnica Phoenix Ski Boots - 100 Air Shell, All Mountain (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Phoenix ski boots from Tecnica are designed with a 100 Air Shell that consists of two independent, adjustable air bladders that create two fit zones at the forefoot and heel. This unique system allows maximum adjustability for dialing in your ideal fit.
- Best for intermediate to expert all-mountain skiing
- Triple-density composite shell with 100 Air Shell technology
- Removable Thermo-moldable HiPerFit liner with 35mm hook-and-loop Powerstrap
- Cuff Alignment screw tightens on the outer ankle
- Four micro-adjust carbon steel buckles
- AVS (anti-vibration system) sole
- Three Density Technology is a combination of two different (soft and hard) plastics that create three different zones of hardness within the shell
- The cuff catches can be easily moved to fit varying leg shapes
- The positioning catches have a range of 44mm-22mm forward and 22mm back
- Alpine ISO DIN binding compatibility
- 90-100 flex index
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 10 lb. 10 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy
Specs about Tecnica Phoenix Ski Boots - 100 Air Shell, All Mountain (For Men and Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Timdp from Boston MA on Tuesday, March 27, 2012I have wide feet, plus an old injury on one that exacerbates the pain of a too tight fit. These are a perfect fit. On top of hat, they are great quality, good enough for very advanced skiing, and very adjustable.
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Comfortable, Highly Adjustable, Quality Construction
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I have a few questions:|1. When (what year) was this boot manufactured? |2. What adjustments does the boot have, i.e. canting? |3. I don't understand the answer to the last (width) question. It said the last was 98-102. The last is usually one number, say 102. Are you saying the last is adjustable? If not adjustable, what is the actual last of say a size 26 mondo?|Thanks,|Vic”
It is from the 2010/2011 season. This boot has the Air shell so the forefoot width can be adjusted from 98mm to 102mm. The flex can be adjusted. The Phoenix cuff alignment system is easy to use and effective. It aligns the cuff to follow the shape of the lower leg increasing comfort and enhancing performance.
This boot has a last width of 98-102mm.