. Phoenix ski boots
from Tecnica are designed with a 100 Air Shell that consists of two independent, adjustable air bladders that create two fit zones at the forefoot and heel. This unique system allows maximum adjustability for dialing in your ideal fit.
- Best for intermediate to expert all-mountain skiing
- Triple-density composite shell with 100 Air Shell technology
- Removable Thermo-moldable HiPerFit liner with 35mm hook-and-loop Powerstrap
- Cuff Alignment screw tightens on the outer ankle
- Four micro-adjust carbon steel buckles
- AVS (anti-vibration system) sole
- Three Density Technology is a combination of two different (soft and hard) plastics that create three different zones of hardness within the shell
- The cuff catches can be easily moved to fit varying leg shapes
- The positioning catches have a range of 44mm-22mm forward and 22mm back
- Alpine ISO DIN binding compatibility
- 90-100 flex index
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 10 lb. 10 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy