Teko tekoMERINO Low Socks - Merino Wool, Lightweight (For Men)
About Teko tekoMERINO Low Socks - Merino Wool, Lightweight (For Men)
Specs about Teko tekoMERINO Low Socks - Merino Wool, Lightweight (For Men)
- Height: Below the ankle
- Fabric: 56% merino wool, 22% recycled polyester, 19% nylon, 3% Lycra® or, 55% wool, 28% nylon, 16% recycled polyester, 1% Lycra® (color 04)
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- Visit our Wool Guide
Teko Sock Chart
|Men||-||6.5 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||-|
|Euro||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by krism from Minn on Thursday, December 6, 2012Nice socks for dress, or every day use. The wool adds comfort and warmth, and they hold their shape
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mtn/canyon hiker from Columbus, OH on Monday, October 29, 2012Tried these as an alternative to Smartwool, which I wear frequently. They're almost as comfortable, and seem well-made, but haven't had them long enough to judge durability, so am giving 4 stars. They're a bit cheaper than many competitive products, so worth a try. So far I've been pleased with the comfort and wear - time will tell on durability.
- Best Uses: Casual use, General outdoor wear, Hiking
- Cons: uncertain durability
- Pros: Comfortable, Form-Fitting, Soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 1banger from Chesapeake, Va on Saturday, October 27, 2012Great socks!
- Pros: Good Fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by krism from Minn on Wednesday, October 17, 2012I got these for winter running,for their warmth, dryness, and attractive color.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Hiking, Hunting, Running
- Pros: Shrink-resistant, Warm, Wicking
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Becky from Essex, CT on Monday, September 10, 2012A well made, breathable sock.
- Pros: Awesome Product