Teva Freewheel Shoes - Canvas (For Women)
About Teva Freewheel Shoes - Canvas (For Women)
Closeouts. Bike-friendly and punky-casual cute, Teva's Freewheel shoes feature a classic sneaker style with Teva's Mush®-infused comfort insole and a PedalLINK outsole that's specifically designed to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal.
Specs about Teva Freewheel Shoes - Canvas (For Women)
- Upper: Canvas
- Lining: Mesh
- Outsole: Spider365 rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cannon kids from New York on Wednesday, July 1, 2015nicely made, great materials, look exact as photo. bought as gift, hope she will enjoy.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by osteomom from Corvallis on Saturday, October 11, 2014Nice basic tennis shoe, comfortable and classy
Reviewed by Comfort Seeking Sally from Arizona on Saturday, March 29, 2014Long review:
1) I bought these in my usual size and had to send back for a half-size larger because my toes were punching into the end. The larger size fit.
2) I chose them because had read reviews about how they did not slip up and down on your foot much or at all because of the way the heel is made, so was hoping would not cause blisters the way my other tennies were. SO FAR, SO GOOD.
3) I read about how the PedalLINK technology meshed with a regular bike pedal and how the spider rubber keeps the shoe sole from slipping on surfaces. On my first bike ride, I noticed that the shoes were slipping all over the bike pedals and I had to keep repositioning my feet. Thought maybe dust on the sole was having an impact from having worn them walking for the previous week and cleaned the soles. On my second bike ride, did not notice them slipping; but forgot to pay attention to see if they actually meshed with the pedal, sorry.
4) Several reviewers commented about how hard the shoes were to get on, although they fit well and were comfortable once on - I had no difficulty getting the shoes on at all, not even the pair that were too small.
5) The FIRST pair I got and had to send back had extremely short shoe laces that were difficult to tie, as mentioned by several other reviewers; however, the SECOND pair had much longer shoe laces - the white were regular length, and the orange, while shorter were still plenty long enough to be easy to tie. So it appears the length of the laces may be luck of the draw. Of course SOMEWHAT shorter laces are definitely an advantage while riding a bike, if you've ever had the experience of getting your laces looped over your pedal or caught in your chain! and
6) the insole is comfortable, but is, as noted by other reviewers, thinner than many shoes, so is not as cushioning if walking on rough surfaces (can feel every rock, etc, through the sole). Am hoping it will be comfortable enough for a 4 to 5-mile walk, since that's what I actually bought it for. If not, I'll replace the insole, since I like the overall design of the shoe, how it fits so securely on the foot without shifting.
In summary, I give it an overall grade of average because of the pluses of comfort, a secure fit, and hey, they are funky cute with the loud laces and the minuses of difference in size from other shoes, the variability in shoe lace length, and not noticing any distinct advantage yet when biking over any other tennies.
Reviewed by Walking Mo from Nor Cal on Wednesday, March 26, 2014Runs small. Had to go back, and sadly, no larger size available. Cute shoes. Love the look, not the fit.
Reviewed by 35 yr old hip lady from knoxville on Saturday, March 22, 2014these shoes ran about a half size small. i usually wear 6.5 and these are a bit too short. very cute styling, but you can not tie the laces (they are too short)- i guess that is the style.