Great shoes, but NOT a slide on!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Minnesota Gal from Duluth, MN on Monday, February 14, 2011
I love these shoes, however, they are NOT a slide on and go type shoe. It is more like a slide in, battle to get the heel part adjusted just right and go. I am hoping that they will break in after wear as they are a bit of a hassle to get on! I am sure that having wide feet does not help the issue. Once the shoes are on they are comfortable and warm! They seem to repell water well.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel, Wet Weather, Work
- Cons: Poor slide on design
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels too narrow
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: