Warm and Comfy!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by beachgirl from Jax, FL on Monday, January 23, 2012
I wanted a winter slipper type of shoe with a firm sole to where indoors around the house so I tried these shoes and they work great. Feet stay toasty warm (through my cold tile floors)though I wish I got a half size bigger for thicker socks. And I wish they had a little better arch support because of my flat feet! For others they will work just fine!
- Best Uses: IndoorsSlippers
- Cons: Arch support needed
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width