Love this jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jro-mn from St. Paul, MN on Sunday, July 31, 2011
This is my second North Face Apex jacket. I have had my original for 5+ years - it still looks great but the edge of the sleeves are getting a little worn so I wanted a new one. This jacket is a steal considering I paid [$]for my first. The fabric is amazing - warm, repels water, and looks great. I highly recommend this jacket.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No