Customer Reviews Of:
The North Face Apex ClimateBlock Soft Shell Jacket - Full Zip (For Men)
Average Rating based on 7 reviews 4.571428 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mrunner from Fargo ND on Monday, December 24, 2012Fast Service and Delivery
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ken from Australia on Tuesday, November 6, 2012Don't buy this if you have a "beer Gut" because it is close fitting.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wife from Utah on Thursday, May 17, 2012This jacket looks good and is functional as a light shell.
- Best Uses: Climbing, Hiking, Light sports, Running
- Pros: Good Fit, Lightweight, Longer sleeves, Thumb holes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hammer from Commerce Township Michigan on Sunday, April 8, 2012Fits good and performs exceptionally well. Just as described
- Best Uses: Biking, Local motorcycle rides
- Pros: Good Fit, Looks good, Performs as described
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pedro from Canyon Country, Ca on Wednesday, March 28, 2012North Face rules!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dirt Dogger from Draper, UT on Tuesday, March 27, 2012Nice, light weight running/outdoor jacket. Wind repellant, seems to do well in light rain. Sleeves have thumb loops, seem a little long. fit is athletic, but not too tight. I am 6'2" and weigh 190# and the large is form fitting, but not tight.
Be aware- no front pockets.
- Best Uses: Any outdoor activity
- Cons: No front pockets
- Pros: Light Weight, Looks great, Warm for weightdesign
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RoadRoller from Massachusetts on Tuesday, February 7, 2012Biking
- Best Uses: Biking
- Cons: none
- Pros: Windbreaker