The North Face Arctic Goose Down Parka - 550 Fill Power (For Women)
About The North Face Arctic Goose Down Parka - 550 Fill Power (For Women)
Closeouts. Ease your fear of frigid weather with The North Face Arctic parka. This extra-long winter coat combines a waterproof breathable, herringbone-woven nylon shell and 550 fill power down insulation. The detachable faux-fur trim adds a fashionable touch.
Specs about The North Face Arctic Goose Down Parka - 550 Fill Power (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: HyVent® waterproof breathable technology
- Seam sealed: Full
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Length: 37" (based on size medium)
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper,Two-way
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Faux fur: 43% acrylic, 43% microacrylic, 14% polyester
- Insulation: 75% goose down, 25% feathers
- Fill power: 550
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Classic Fit
- Made in Indonesia
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
The North Face Women's Size Chart
|Size||0||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||20|
|Bust||28 - 30||31 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 48|
|Waist||22 - 23||24 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 31||32 - 34||35 - 38||39 - 42|
|Hip||30 - 31||33 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 47||48 - 51|
|Waist||25 - 26||26 - 27||27 - 28||28 - 29||29 - 30||30 - 31||31 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 39|
|Hip||34 - 35||35 - 36||36 - 37||37 - 38||38 - 39||39 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||44 - 46||46 - 48|
Note: Measurements are in inches
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by My02Cents from Chicago Suburbs on Saturday, April 6, 2013Great deal on this beautiful coat. Nice a-line shape but fit is snug so order up a size if you want room.
Reviewed by Brewcrew from NH on Thursday, March 28, 2013I spend a ton of time in hockey rinks and this jacket is perfect! The graphite grey was a nice option from the popular black. I selected a large because some of my North Face items are short on arm length- this fit was perfect and allows for a sweater to be worn underneath-although you would be warm with just a t-shirt. Great value for the price!
Reviewed by Christina from Vermont on Monday, March 11, 2013I'm a little disappointed with this coat. I wasn't able to find the coat locally to try on before purchasing, and wish that I had.
- Very big and bulky. Doesn't lay very flat, and could really use a belt in the waist to make a more flattering fit.
- The down could have quilted more. When I sit down, there's a lot of air inside the down layer, which gives the sensation of sitting on a down pillow, and sometimes a "farting" sound happens if I sit too quickly.
- fabric under zipper gets caught in zipper
- Neck fabric and zipper cut into face (not comfortable) when zipped all the way up
- Too warm to wear over 34 degrees
- Very warm overall (although I do feel coldness on my shoulders when wearing it)
- Nice and light
- good length
- I like the cuffs around the wrists to keep snow from going up sleeve
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Island Mom from Lopez Island, WA on Sunday, February 24, 2013This is a wonderful, weatherproof coat. It leaves one impervious to chilly, rainy or windy weather. The zipper is heavy duty and works very well. I've had problems with the zippers on other extreme weather gear and I was delighted that that was not an issue with this coat. My only complaint is that it wasn't available in a petite and the sleeves and waist are a bit long on my 5'2" frame. Otherwise it's perfect.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by M78956 from Mpls, MN on Thursday, February 21, 2013I researched this jacket through several different sites to figure out just the right size. Based on my research, I originally ordered this jacket in XL because I wanted to be able to wear sweaters or sweatshirts under it. I'm 5'6, hourglass figure. The XL was way too big for me, I was almost swimming in it. It still looked ok, however it was too big. I exchanged it for the same jacket in a L and it fits perfectly!!! I'm finally warm during this lovely cold and snowy MN winter we are having :)
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
The length of the coat is 37 inches measuring from the center of the back from the bottom of the collar to the bottom hem. It would be at the knee of course it would depend on your build.