Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Charlotte Runner from Charlotte, NC on Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Based on 11 reviews:
. Go the distance in The North Face’s Arnuva Boa running shoes, highly acclaimed within the long-distance running community for their durability and light weight. Exclusive Boa lacing system can be loosened or tightened using a ratchet at the heel.
- Tenacious Grip outsole for on- and off-road traction
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic and mesh upper
- Padded collar
- Northotic ergonomic footbed with Poron® inserts
- EVA compression-molded midsole
- Removable cushioned insole
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Closeouts. China.
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide