Verified Buyer Reviewed by Carolina Girl from Charleston, SC on Sunday, February 19, 2012
The only reason I did not give these shoes five stars is because the part that covers the top of the foot is a little large and I am not sure how that will feel as I wear them more. The shoe is incredibly comfortable - feels as if they were made for my feet. I saw these in a local store last summer for over $200 so I passed on them. I was so excited to see them on Sierra Trading Post for much less!
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Everyday, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Unique
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width