Tilley Crushable Aussie Style Brim Hat - UPF 50+ (For Men and Women)
About Tilley Crushable Aussie Style Brim Hat - UPF 50+ (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. A hat of many talents, Tilley’s crushable Aussie style brim hat floats on water, repels rain and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Can be worn with the brim down or snapped up on the sides
- Made of Tilley’s exclusive extra-durable Nylantanum nylon
- Sturdy brass-tone hardware
- Moisture-wicking Hydrofil® headband
- Drawstring-adjustable chin strap and crown
- Includes owner’s manual inside touch-fasten crown pocket
- Brim 2-¾”
- Material: Nylon
- Closeouts. Canada.
Specs about Tilley Crushable Aussie Style Brim Hat - UPF 50+ (For Men and Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sodbuster1939 from St. George, Utah on Friday, April 2, 2010This hat is a quality product, extremelly well made. I offer no cons on this hat. You couldn't buy a better hat. Fit is right on.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by meandawg from Buford, GA on Tuesday, March 30, 2010I Love STP
- Best Uses: rain, Sun
- Pros: Blocks UVB, Fits, Stays on in wind, Water Resistant
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cycle chick from Lexington, KY on Thursday, March 4, 2010Love this hat, really protects your face and neck
- Best Uses: Beach, Boating, Hiking, Touring, Vacation
- Cons: none
- Pros: Good Value, Wears well, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RWS06 from Clifton Springs, NY on Sunday, February 28, 2010Use it for fishing, kayaking, snowshoeing and photography.
- Best Uses: Kayaking snowshoeing, Photographing
- Pros: Good Fit, Stays on in the wind
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Walker from Salish Sea on Wednesday, February 24, 2010Tilley makes the best brimmed outdoor hats available. It is comfortable and provides good sun protection for face, ears, and neck. The wind cord keeps the hat on in strong breezes. It is water repellent too, working in fine light rain and short squalls. The LT models dry fast too.
- Best Uses: Fishing, Hiking, Sea Kayaking, Travel
- Pros: Excellent sun protection, Light Weight, Stays on in wind
Question & Answer
I have included our return policy http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/Faqs.html|You would still have the lifetime warranty through the company regarding your particular product as well if it qualifies.|http://www.tilley.com/guarantee.asp|Either way we have you covered!
“Is this a cotton hat or nylon? The picture shows what looks like a Tilley T3, which is cotton, but the description says Nylon?”
That hat is made of 100% nylon.