Average Rating based on 5 reviews 3.400000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by martin from portland OR on Thursday, November 15, 2012Timberland usually puts out an excellent product but this boot was awful The leather felt cheap, had no give and the fit seemed narrow to me I will return these for a refund Also the traction was very flimsy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BillyQ from San Mateo,CA on Tuesday, October 30, 2012very nice boots, good product
- Best Uses: Trail walking
- Cons: For Trails Only, Not waterproof
- Pros: city walking, Perfect For Trails, Ready To Wear And Use, Soft Easy Fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bighoss from Florence, AL on Friday, October 26, 2012At 45% off as a VIP Customer, I couldn't pass this one up. Shipped quickly and got a $130 pair of boots for $46 plus shipping costs. Like the boots too!
- Best Uses: casual wear with jeans
- Cons: Sole a little thin
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Stylish, Traditional
Verified Buyer Reviewed by So Cal hiker. from San Diego CA on Thursday, October 25, 2012These fit perfectly on my 8.5W feet. The value STP made for these boots was something I couldn't pass up. Quality is excellent and looks are better than expected.
- Best Uses: Casual Dress, Great with jeans, Wonderfully Comfortable
- Pros: Fit perfectly, Great looking, Great Value Thx Stp, Very Comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tadmur from Kansas City, Missouri on Thursday, October 11, 2012A well made boot from a reputable manufacturer offered at a great price. Found leather, particularly around ankle, somewhat stiff at first but a couple of days of wear eased the situation. Sizing was accurate.
- Best Uses: CASUAL WEAR, Light Field Use
- Cons: Not waterproof, Sole Somewhat Thin
- Pros: Quality Components, Well Made