Reviewed by casually cool from nyc on Sunday, December 28, 2014
I got a darker brown version of these as a gift. I had reservations at first bc I use to wear the traditional timberland 7 eyelet premium boot. These boots really grew on me and lasted me 3 years. I can continue wearing them if I replace the inner sole and the bottom as it has became worn out over time in the heel area (normal). They look more dressier than the traditional boot and way more comfortable. Definitely waterproof as I have worn them in rain and snow. The anti-fatigue sole is really awesome for flat feet. This boot looks great with jeans and a button down shirt. I think they lasted long bc I took the time to oil them when they started looking dry. Wish these boots last forever. I wear these every day for school and office work. I don't work in construction.
1. Very comfortable (anti-fatigue sole good for my arches)
3. Good range of motion in ball of foot (i.e. I have extension in my toes without pain or restriction).
4. Roomy toe box for toes to wiggle.
5. Cleans up well, I can put some boot lotion on and it looks great.
6. Lasts long. Had these for over 3 years.
7. **I think they may be resolable, I haven't tried replacing the bottom yet.
1. Hard to find these in stores.
2. Not on Timberland website.
3. If laced too tightly, feet gets a bit hot.
4. Anti-Fatigue sole replacement is about $40 at timberland.
Reviewed by G from Evergreen, CO on Monday, December 03, 2012
I have bought two pairs of these boots. I bought the first for work and realized I liked them so much that I needed one for casual wear also. Great boot. Very comfortable and I have received a lot of compliments on them.