. Designed to stand up to the toughest working conditions, Timberland's Pro waterproof Thinsulate®
Mining boots are made with a protective steel toe, waterproof leather, internal metatarsal guard and rugged outsole that’s puncture and slip resistant.
- Premium waterproof leather over a waterproof breathable membrane
- Thinsulate® TM Zone insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 metatarsal impact-resistant standards
- Polyurethane-filled independent Suspension Network system
- Protective steel toe and metatarsal guard
- Timberland PRO rubber toe protector
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Double-, triple- and quadruple-stitched seams
- Electrical hazard protection
- AgION® antimicrobial treatment helps prevent odor
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort cover
- Slip-, oil- and puncture-resistant outsole with comfort lugs that adapt to varying worksite conditions
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 6 lb. 12 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Width: M(medium)
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide