Specs about Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag - Extra Small, Ballistic Nylon
- Style: Messenger
- Capacity: 488 cu.in.
- Carry options: Hand,Shoulder
- Material: Ballistic nylon with waterproof TPU liner
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.9x12.8x5.1"
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Luggage Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.555555 5 Overall Rating: 4.6 Based on 9 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Joy the busy bee from Philadelphia, PA on Tuesday, February 5, 2013
The bag is wonderful. Great small pockets to keep small items in, like keys, charging cords, gum etc. the only downfall I would say is the huge buckle on the side that allows you to change the length of the cord. It's big and bulky. I'll have to get used to it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by on the go. from California on Thursday, September 25, 2014The perfect size to take everywhere. Not too many pockets to lose stuff in-- just right. Sturdy fabric, great look.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lixiaofei from NY on Thursday, September 18, 2014It is a perfect bag for me . It keeps all the things very organized.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bloomfield from Bloomfield on Wednesday, August 6, 2014This is a cute bag. I like it a lot. I have two things I would change about it if I could:
1) the sleve is about a half-inch shy of fitting my 11" macbook air, so I have to float it in the mid-section of the bag, which is not ideal
2) the multitude of pockets are all built on each other in an 8"x8" area. This means that what you put in one pocket influences the volume of the other pockets and when you've got a lot in there it's rather pregnant and wastes the space of the portion of the mid-section right below the pocket because it is hard to access.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Scott from Illinois on Thursday, July 24, 2014My son doesnt like backpacks and was looking for a bag to carry a small laptop to classes. We found this one at a local retailer for about twice as much as STP. Looks very well made, maybe to the point of being a little stiff. The strap can be adjusted once, then a quick release allows you to take it off and on without re-adjusting every time.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by daobanshifei from Ca on Thursday, April 10, 2014that‘s the best bag i've ever had .u can use it all the time ,way too awesome .