About Timbuk2 Q Backpack - Medium
Closeouts. With enough organized space for a full schedule of classes and durable construction that's perfect for day trips on the trail, Timbuk2's Q backpack is ideal for active students that want their pack to do it all.
- Ultralight Mission6 nylon fabric for durability
- Padded, low-profile internal laptop compartment for full protection without the bulk
- Swing Around Access allows you to grab laptop without taking off pack
- Microfiber-lined and padded laptop pocket
- Power brick and laptop accessories pocket
- Lightweight, ergonomic shoulder straps are designed for a comfortable and snug fit
- Multiple grab straps for easy lifting
- Spacious main compartment
- Easy-access front flap organization area
- External zip pocket
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18x13x5"; laptop compartment 15x12-1/2x1-1/2"
- Capacity: 1170 cu.in., fits most 15" laptops
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Made in Philippines
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Virginia grad student. from Virginia on Tuesday, August 21, 2012Awesome bag, lots of pockets and sections, perfect for bringing laptop back and forth plus lunch, waterbottle (no separate pocket but plenty of room within main compartment), book or two, charger, etc. Only one thing: the STP preview picture is much paler and more toned-down than real life. In natural light, this bag is VIBRANT purple, so it might be a little feminine (pink logo stitching and inner lining) or slightly eye-catching. But I'm getting used to the color and it's SUCH a functional bag at an excellent price. p.s. Note bottle opener attached to strap, perfect for opening beers during long physiology lectures (???).
- Best Uses: Laptop for school or work
- Cons: Site pic doesn't match
- Pros: Lots of pockets, Not too big
Verified Buyer Reviewed by activeprof from Los Angeles, CA on Thursday, August 2, 2012Good for a professional or a student. Great for travel and commuting on bike!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grad Student from Madison, WI on Tuesday, June 26, 2012Great bag for travelling, provides easy access to laptop and other items for a trip but is still fairly slim when packed full. The inside zipper got caught and needed a little DIY to make it useable, but for a closeout it's great.
- Best Uses: Carry on, Travel
- Pros: Colorful, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WI mom from Wisconsin on Monday, November 21, 2011I picked this backpack to carry a 3" binder and textbook for a class I'm taking. I didn't want something as large as the backpack I usually carry for work as I usually look like I might tip over. The laptop compartment is a good size and seems to be well-padded although I haven't used it yet. I can throw this in the car and have my class materials handy - including pens, highlighters and notecards - when I have time to study.
- Pros: Great size, Very sturdy