Tradition of London Civil War Figurines - 7-Piece Union or Confederate Infantry
About Tradition of London Civil War Figurines - 7-Piece Union or Confederate Infantry
Closeouts. Old World English craftsmanship at its finest, Tradition of London Civil War toy infantry soldiers are hand painted for a beautiful level of detail and craft. Discerning Civil War or military history buffs will be proud to share these with future generations.
- Heirloom quality pieces; extremely high quality
- Standing tall in Union blue or Confederate grey
- Stirringly realistic action poses
- Four infantry men with rifles: 3-3/8” high
- Flag bearer: 4” high
- Drummer: 2-¼” high
- Officer: 2-¼” high
- Weight: Ranges from 2 oz. to 4 oz. each
- Material: Iron
- Closeouts. England.
Specs about Tradition of London Civil War Figurines - 7-Piece Union or Confederate Infantry
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by civil war buff from Buchanan, MI on Tuesday, November 18, 2008I bought this as a gift for my husband. He was delighted.
- Describe Yourself: High-end Shopper
- Primary use: Personal
- Pros: Attractive Design, Durable
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.