Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Avid Walker from Sedona, AZ on Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Based on 19 reviews:
. Designed for comfort and built for multisport terrain, Treksta's Kisatchie sandals take the best of an amphibious shoe and the best of a trail runner to make a water-, summer- and mud-ready shoe that performs from river bottom to trail.
- Mesh upper with synthetic leather overlay
- BOA Lacing System
- Removable EVA-cushioned insole
- EVA midsole
- Protective rubber toe cap
- HyperGrip rubber outsole for all-conditions terrain
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Runs large, order ½ size smaller.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide