Reviewed by CKL from Colorado on Thursday, March 19, 2015
I like the jacket and would recommend its purchase with some reservations:
1) Size - It runs a little small. I usually wear a size 8 and wear a medium in Carhartt jackets, but a large in Columbia jackets. I bought a large. This jacket fits like my Columbia jacket. The large fits me perfectly.
2) Windproof - It blocks some of the wind and reduces the wind, but I wouldn't call it "windproof". Wind resistant would be closer to the truth
3) Color - The green jacket is paler than the pictures look on the website. Cute, but the color isn't as vibrant as the picture implies.
Here's what I like about it:
1) Lightweight - It is unlined, which makes it light and easily packable
2) Zippered pockets - It has two external zippered pockets and one internal zippered pocket.
3) Well made - It appears to be well constructed
4) Price - I've seen this jacket elsewhere priced at or near $100. I wouldn't pay that much for it. But I bought it on sale from STP and am happy with the price I paid here.
Reviewed by kokopelli from WA on Wednesday, November 19, 2014
I have a terrible time trying to find clothing that fits and looks good. This jacket fil the bill! It's stylish, has a nice length. I wasn't looking for a long parka-type rain jacket ( I already have one of those). It was carefully packed and arrived very quickly. Love this website, am a new customer.