Reviewed by need a small from Oklahoma on Friday, July 31, 2015
LOVE THE INSIDE ZIPPER
love the zipper pockets and how deep they are
love that it is a little heavier than just a normal wind-breaker/raincoat
It is probably 3x as heavy as my normal rain jacket that is very lightweight and can roll up into the bottom of my backpack. I would almost say you could use this one as a light ski jacket.
It seems very durable and the pear color isn't as green as the picture shows. It's more of a...well, just see the picture I uploaded.
I did like that the sleeves were long on both sizes so that my hands can come up.
After everyone saying that it ran small, I ordered both a Medium & Large to try. Both were very big and baggy on me. I'm 5'8", 150 lbs, large chest, fairly small waist (skinny from the side, wider from the front kind of waist). I liked where the Large hit me the best length wise. It almost covered my jeans zipper. The medium wasn't far off, but I just liked the large length better. The back is 1.5-2 inches longer but it's a flattering long. I just wish the front was as long as the back. Both M & L fit me like bags, unfortunately. It wasn't form-fitting at all. I'll have to try to look somewhere else for a small which is disappointing because this price is so good!
I also wish the hood could be rolled away.
Reviewed by zooey from UP MI on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
I got the pear color and it is exactly as expected. I am 5'2" 120 lbs (or less) and I got a medium w/ plenty of room for layering otherwise small would have been just right. The length was perfect for me, sleeves were long but I don't mind. For being one size larger (for me), it is actually flattering. The color (pear) never fails to cheer me up on a gloomy day. Very happy w/ this purchase and will probably get a second one of the same color.
Reviewed by woodsinger from woodsinger on Wednesday, June 10, 2015
The jacket seems to be pretty good. HAve not had it out in the rain yet, but it has nice features and seems pretty sturdy. The size seemed pretty true also. The color was brighter than shown in the picture - almost a day-glo yellow, but in a rain jacket it's not bad. Good value for the $20 some we spent
Reviewed by CKL from Colorado on Thursday, March 19, 2015
I like the jacket and would recommend its purchase with some reservations:
1) Size - It runs a little small. I usually wear a size 8 and wear a medium in Carhartt jackets, but a large in Columbia jackets. I bought a large. This jacket fits like my Columbia jacket. The large fits me perfectly.
2) Windproof - It blocks some of the wind and reduces the wind, but I wouldn't call it "windproof". Wind resistant would be closer to the truth
3) Color - The green jacket is paler than the pictures look on the website. Cute, but the color isn't as vibrant as the picture implies.
Here's what I like about it:
1) Lightweight - It is unlined, which makes it light and easily packable
2) Zippered pockets - It has two external zippered pockets and one internal zippered pocket.
3) Well made - It appears to be well constructed
4) Price - I've seen this jacket elsewhere priced at or near $100. I wouldn't pay that much for it. But I bought it on sale from STP and am happy with the price I paid here.