Great bicycling shoes!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dry feet in AZ from AZ on Saturday, May 12, 2012
Great shoes for wet weather bicycle riding if you use conventional pedals and toe clips. I rode 15 miles in a pouring down rain and any part of my foot that was in the shoe was dry as a bone., Exactly what I was looking for, lightweight and they fit in toe clips.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Travel, Wet Weather
- Cons: Time will tell
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Very waterproof any part
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width