Customer Reviews Of:
Tretorn T56 Mid Gore-Tex® XCR® Tennis Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 4.666666 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kaderu from DC on Monday, December 10, 2012Biking
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dry feet in AZ from AZ on Saturday, May 12, 2012Great shoes for wet weather bicycle riding if you use conventional pedals and toe clips. I rode 15 miles in a pouring down rain and any part of my foot that was in the shoe was dry as a bone., Exactly what I was looking for, lightweight and they fit in toe clips.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Travel, Wet Weather
- Cons: Time will tell
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Very waterproof any part
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jake of the Renaissance from Atlanta, GA on Monday, December 26, 2011Was unsure about these shoes at time of purchase, but I love them. I wear them far more than I expected. These are the first white sneakers that I've ever loved. I've done everything from run a 5k in these (wasn't planned) to wear them on a date into a five star steakhouse.
If you think you'll like the style, you may very well love these. Classic Tretorn style, they are flat shoes. Hardly any 'support' to speak of, and that's part of what makes them quality. Nothing wasteful in the design here. Good luck!
- Best Uses: Casual, Casual basketball, Casual tennis, Light activity, Night on the Town, Walking through puddles, Winter weightligting
- Cons: none
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Durable, Gore, Style, Unique, Versatile