About Tribal Sportswear Stretch Cotton Pants (For Women)
Closeouts. Somewhere between relaxed five-pockets and casual career wear, these stretch cotton pants from Tribal Sportswear adapt to almost any occasion or season.
- Fabric is a medium-weight cotton twill with stretch
- 1-¾" band sits at natural waist
- Zip front with button closure
- J-pockets extend downward from belt loops
- Button-through welt pockets in back
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 32" (based on size 10)
- Leg opening: 19"
- Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Specs about Tribal Sportswear Stretch Cotton Pants (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GymRat from Wisconsin on Sunday, February 17, 2013need to wear with a belt. For me they slide slightly down.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fran from Rochester,NY on Tuesday, February 12, 2013Very pleased with weight and comfort of the material!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by grandma from st. louis on Wednesday, January 2, 2013Haven't washed yet....may be too small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Not so curvy girl from Oregon on Sunday, October 7, 2012If your pants usually gap in the waist when they fit your hips, these are the pants for you. If most pants fit you well, these will be tight in the waist.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Curvy Shapes
- Cons: Small waist
- Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Nice material, Plenty Of Hip Room, Small Waist, Well made
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by luv2cook from Greensboro NC on Monday, October 1, 2012I ordered 6 pairs of different black pants in size 10, 3 of them fit, 3 were too tight and too short, this is one of the ones I will return. Have no problem with the style or quality, but I wont order a larger size because the inseam was too short anyway.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Inseam too short, Size 10 Too Tight
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Breathable, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No