Verified Buyer Reviewed by Max from Northwest on Thursday, February 9, 2012
Once STP and I figured out the proper fit, which was what they suggested, 1/2 size smaller than US, they fit perfectly. Beautifully made shoe. The soles available vary, depending on your desires. The Dainite rubber sole, with the dots, is stiffer, but durable. The Vibram Gumlite is more cushioned, but thicker.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Date Night
- Cons: Challenge to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper
- Pros: Classic English Boot, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stylish, Well made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width