Has Become My Favorite!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Time Stalker from Chicago, IL on Thursday, October 25, 2012
Love them. The break-in period was quite short. These are some sturdy shoes. And for as heavy as they are, they are uber comfortable. I bought these and the Aldo and was trying to decide which to keep. I kept both. These are not cheap, but quality never is. This is quality stuff and worth it! Could not be any happier. A shout out is owed STP for carrying these for otherwise, I'm not sure I would have heard of them much less own two pairs. Also, I have to give STP props for their terrific customer service. I've been with them for about 10 years now and they have yet to disappoint.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Casual Wear, Date Night, Going Out, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Classic Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width