Average Rating based on 16 reviews 4.375000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by N See from New York City on Tuesday, February 28, 2012This coat was nice over pants, light sweaters, dressy enough for going out to dinner. Pockets were great for gloves and hat. Flattering!!!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, City walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Good cute and functional, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Deb from Oakland, CA on Friday, January 20, 2012I wear this jacket to work where I am in and out all day. I love it. The styling is flattering. I can't wait to buy another one.
- Best Uses: Walks, Work
- Pros: Excellent pockets, Great length, It is light weight, Warm, Wonderful color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by yellow bird from san diego, ca on Wednesday, January 11, 2012fast delivery
- Cons: Pockets stick out
- Pros: Beautiful Color, Light Weight, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wzl from slc, ut on Thursday, December 22, 2011Very pretty coat. Loved the red color and style, and the fit was great on me. But I have sensitive skin. Even with a shirt underneath, the wool felt scratchy. Other people might not have this problem, but I had to send it back.
- Best Uses: Going Out, School, Work
- Cons: Itchy
- Pros: Flattering style, Good Fit, Great color'
Reviewed by old crow from Wa on Thursday, December 22, 2011This is one darling coat. I wish it were heavier -- but it is too cute to return. It is very flattering -- the avocado is delicious!
- Cons: Light weight
- Pros: Great Color, Very stylish, Wonderful fit
Reviewed by Voyager from Michigan on Friday, December 16, 2011I just received this in the avocado green and it is a very flattering, stylish coat. The fit is gentle and relaxed, yet it is slimming. The pockets are beautiful. The coat is very lightweight and probably not that warm but is a wonderful fall or spring coat.
- Atmosphere: Sophisticated, Tailored classy
- Best Uses: Spring fall coat
- Cons: Not that warm
- Pros: Fits Well, Lightweight, Relaxed fit, Slimming