Customer Reviews Of:
Tyler Boe Border Tunic Shirt - Cotton-Silk, 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. The border prints are as exotic as the black-and-white florals on Tyler Boe's flowing tunic shirt, made from a cooling, semi-sheer blend of cotton and silk.
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 3.666666 0 5
Reviewed by Robe Maven from San Jose CA on Sunday, May 26, 2013Wore it only once and then it was ruined. Very thin fabric - needs a camisole underneath.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chickiebabe from Bolivia, NC on Friday, October 7, 2011This is one of the finest shirts I have ordered but I had to send it back because it was too small in the chest (I am a double D.)However I was greatly dissapointed because the fabric, construction and quality were top of the line,therefore I gave it 5 stars.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Comfortable, Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by marg from mackay queensland australia on Wednesday, October 20, 2010fantastic looks great hides a multitude of sins
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Cons: No complaints
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Great Color, Quality Materials, Versatile, Washes Well