Best dog walking shoe ever!
Reviewed by Slave to the dog from San Diego, Ca on Thursday, June 5, 2008
I first bought these shoes after being diagnosed with Plantars Facitis.....they were THE ONLY SHOES I could walk in without pain. Needless to say, I lived in them for 3 months. They were comfortable, pain free the moment I put them on, no break in time. I have reordered them over & over these past 3 years...a few pairs at a time. I walk daily up hills for an hour, in wet grass, & I have a very weak ankle, no worries here when wearing these shoes. Sad they have been discontinued...need a replacement style!
- Best Uses: Day hikes, Dog walking 4 miles, Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width