Wow. What a nice boot!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Crash from Albany, NY on Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Purchased to fulfill the requirement list for a wilderness trip in New Hampshire in January. Nicely lightweight, truly waterproof, but no way for the foot perspiration to escape, so the boots tend to be colder than leather boots.
- Best Uses: 20 Fahrenheit and above, Casual Wear, Everyday, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Doesn't Breathe, Not warm in cold weather
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, Hiker, Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Instantly comfortable fit, Stylish, Versatile
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: