Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by nicknack from Portland, or on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Based on 5 reviews:
. Vaude's Astra Light 50 backpack lets you walk into the wilderness in comfort, thanks to a streamlined design and an easily adjustable Tergolight suspension that distributes weight onto the hips.
- Tergolight suspension system allows you to adjust the back length and distribute the load onto the waistbelt
- Top lid compartment with organizer pocket
- Internal mesh zip pocket in lid
- Easy-access side zip on main compartment
- Sleeping bag compartment with zip divider
- Map pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Side and front compression straps
- Hydration system compatible (bladder not included)
- Cushioned, adjustable waistbelt with two zip pockets
- Padded mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Gear loops
- Internal frame
- Waistbelt: adjusts to 58"
- Fits torsos: 14-24"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22x11x7"
- Capacity: 3051 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: 210 denier nylon, 420 denier nylon
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpacks Guide