Customer Reviews Of:
Vaude Freerider 25 Backpack
Closeouts. The full-feature Vaude Freerider 25 backpack has front attachments for your snowboard with side attachment for skis, plus plenty of space for the rest of your snowsport essentials.
- Padded, contoured and ventilated back panel
- Front attachment straps for snowboard and side ski attachment
- Removable helmet holder/climbing skin pocket
- Padded MP3 pocket
- Opening for hydration system
- Removable neoprene pocket on shoulder strap
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Removable stretch Freeride hipbelt improves stability
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 60"
- Fits torsos: One size fits most
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20-½x11x6"
- Capacity: 1353 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Material: 600 denier polyester with polyurethane coating
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Brammsterdam from tahoe city, ca on Friday, January 25, 2013Very nice pack, only downside for me is no good spot on the outside of the pack to secure your probe and shovel, which i prefer to be outside and ready if needed.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hammy from Southern Cal on Wednesday, January 18, 2012This backpack is balanced and compact enough to run with - no swing or klunking as the waist belt and sternum strap actually work. The back is padded but ventilated so plenty comfortable. This bag is also very versitle, loops for poles or ice ax and even a mount for skis (I have not tried the fit ), removable tarp to fasten your helmet, and the waist belt is removable should you just want to use it for school. I bought this bag for [$] with the double discount - well worth the price.
- Best Uses: Airport carry on, Day hike or run
- Pros: Ballanced, Durable, good zippers, Stylish, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by frank from queens, ny on Tuesday, November 8, 2011so happy i found this pack. i was looking for a pack that can be used for backcountry skiing and winter hiking and summer hiking and school....this is it. the removable hip belt makes it very versatile...the quality seems great, allthoughe i didnt use it for skiing yet.