Vaude Terkum I 55+10 Backpack - Internal Frame
About Vaude Terkum I 55+10 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. Vaude's Terkum I 55+10 backpack is perfectly sized for weekend trips, with superior support for heavy loads. The main compartment is easily accessed from the top and sides, and the waistbelt features the BOA® adjustable closure system.
Specs about Vaude Terkum I 55+10 Backpack - Internal Frame
- Adjustable torso: Yes
- Pack material: 210 denier Cordura® dobby polyurethane-coated nylon, contrast 600 denier polyurethane-coated polyester
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top with side zipper access
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Rain cover: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Multiday,Backpacking Weekend,Backpacking Day or Overnight
- Dimensions: 22x13x8"
- Pack capacity: 3970 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 65
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Fits torsos: 18 to 20-1/2"
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide