Verified Buyer Reviewed by eztrigr from Florida Keys on Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I'm using it to display handpainted cups/saucers and plate behind each one. I can't actually use the groove to hold the plate because it pushes cup too far over the edge. I have to hold the plate up against the back of wall with the cup & saucer instead. Overall, I like the functionality and looks but it needs to be in white to match my decor. So, I will be spraying it.
- Best Uses: Accent Piece, Display plateschina etc
- Cons: Grooves to far up, Lackluster Colors, Need to paint white
- Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper
- Display Location: Dining Room, Kitchen
- Pros: Fits long window perfect, Perfect Size, Visually Appealing