About Vessel Amber Bead Necklace - Gold Tone, 16" (For Women)
Closeouts. Beads of honey-hued amber orbit around Vessel's three-strand wire necklace in cosmic precision, held in place by tiny gold-tone spacer beads and fitted with a lobster-claw clasp.
- Vessel International upholds the highest standards in the amber industry, guaranteeing all jewelry is certified succinite (Baltic amber)
- Vessel's Baltic amber is exclusively first quality, gem quality
- Gold-plated sterling silver wire and lobster-claw clasp
- Wire length: 16"
- Stones: 7mm (approx. 1/4")
- Material: Gold-plated sterling silver, wire, honey amber
- Made in Poland
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by nancyk from Western pa on Wednesday, September 4, 2013Very pretty short necklace that is also delicate. Exactly as described/pictured.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gypsy rosalie from nyc on Wednesday, May 30, 2012Would have loved to have this but 16" is too short. It really should have had a few inches more in length to be usable for me. Loved it othewise. The price seemed very good too.
- Best Uses: Dress Up or Down, Everyday, Going Out, Office
- Cons: Too Short
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Pros: Elegant, Good Quality, Pretty, Versatile
- Was this a gift?: No