Victorinox Swiss Army NXT® 5.0 Mobilizer 20X Extra-Capacity Wheeled Carry-On Luggage - 20”
About Victorinox Swiss Army NXT® 5.0 Mobilizer 20X Extra-Capacity Wheeled Carry-On Luggage - 20”
Closeouts. Engineered to withstand the demands of frequent travelers, the Victorinox NXT 5.0 Mobilizer 20X wheeled carry-on luggage expands for extra packing capacity and has a zip-out garment suiter with a foam bolster to minimize wrinkles.
Specs about Victorinox Swiss Army NXT® 5.0 Mobilizer 20X Extra-Capacity Wheeled Carry-On Luggage - 20”
- Style: Carry-on
- Capacity: 2880 cu.in. expands to 3520 cu.in.
- Rolling: Yes
- Carry options: Hand
- Telescopic handle: Yes
- Telescopic handle size (up to): 43"
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x16x9"
- Weight: 10 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Luggage Guide
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
I like the dimensions of the suitcase,but I'm not sure it will get through as ... Read More
Reviewed by mark from AR on Wednesday, January 2, 2013do not buy for carry-on even though advertised as carry-on. just paid american airlines $50 because they wouldn't pass it through. it is too wide according to AA.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roving Examiner from Holly, MI on Tuesday, April 3, 2012I had the suitcase shipped to CA when the zippers broke on my old one. I was able to pack two weeks worth of business & casual attire in this smaller suitcase for the trip home and the zippers handled the stress easily.
I like the dimensions of the suitcase,but I'm not sure it will get through as a carry-on. My airline's size limits are 22x14x9, and this is 20x16x9. I generally check my bag so the carry-on aspect isn't that important. I will try it on a two day trip to NYC next week and see what happens...
Even if I will have to check it, I love the suitcase and couldn't have got a better deal off of retail price!
- Best Uses: Business Trips
- Describe Yourself: Career, Practical, Stylish
- Primary use: Business
- Pros: Easy To Access Items, Easy To Carry, Easy To Identify, Good Capacity, High Quality, Lightweight, Stylish
- Travel Frequency: 20+ Annual Trips
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mike from minneapolis, mn on Sunday, October 30, 2011heavy travel no check
- Best Uses: Good for no check travel
- Cons: Not often on stp
- Pros: Fits in airline overheads, Good build, Wider bag good for suit