. Bespoke and casual are not always mutually exclusive, and Viyella is famous for luxury interpretations of country apparel. This patch sleeve pullover puts you in a well-bred class with its substantial knit fabric and suede-like trim. A favorite in fall and winter.
- Founded more than a century ago in Nottingham, England, the Viyella company is well known for fine classical tailoring, producing shirts of brilliant color and excellent durability
- Fabric is a heavyweight blend of cotton and polyester
- Contrast microfiber simulates suede at elbow patch, top collar line, shoulders and welted zip chest pocket
- Faux-leather piping trim
- Long sleeves
- Length: 28" (based on size large)
- Made in China (fabric imported)