About Voile Light Rail Splitboard Bindings
Closeouts. Voile Light Rail splitboard bindings combine a stiff highback strap binding design with aluminum slider tracks and a cutaway baseplate that reduces weight.
Specs about Voile Light Rail Splitboard Bindings
- Straps: Toe strap
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Nylon, ABS, composite, 7075-T6 bar stock aluminum
- Recommended use: All mountain,Freeride
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Snowboarding Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TKY racing from Vail Colorado on Monday, August 20, 2012Great deal! if they had better straps, they would be as quality as spark R&D
- Best Uses: Powder, Splitboarding
- Cons: Needs better straps and l
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Pros: Adjustable, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Release, Good Interface, Great Construction, Installs Easily, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No